Our Update on COVID-19
Para leer esto en español, haga click aqui.
Updated May 29, 2020
At Horizon, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on our communities. For the safety of our patients, healthcare professionals and our employees, we will provide support to physicians, patients and partners virtually through mid-June. Beginning on June 15, we plan to provide in-person, field-based support where state and local government guidelines allow. Regardless of where we are working, all of our patient and physician support services continue to be available and we remain fully committed to all of our communities during this unprecedented time.
Our Patients and Our Medicines
- As always, our priority is ensuring patients have access to our medicines.
- At this time, we expect no impact on the supply of our medicines. We continue to closely monitor our supply chain and will provide updates as necessary.
- We expect all of our patient services and financial support programs will continue to be available without interruption.
- Patients currently prescribed a Horizon medicine who have a question should speak to their healthcare professional. In addition, if you are a patient who has a question specifically for Horizon, please contact our patient support team (the following link includes pertinent support team information for each of Horizon’s medicines): http://einhammr.com/patients/patient-support.
- The health and safety of patients enrolled or who may enroll in one of our clinical trials, as well as the investigators and staff administering the trials are paramount.
- Our trials are currently ongoing and patients who have any questions should reach out directly to their treating physician.
At Horizon, we believe it’s our responsibility to step up in times of crisis. On March 26, we announced a $1.5 million donation to COVID-19 response efforts in Illinois and other impacted communities where our employees live and work. We’ve provided $500,000 to the Illinois COVID-19 Response Fund and $500,000 to the Illinois Biotechnology Innovation Organization (iBIO) Institute’s COVID-19 Response Fund, as well as $500,000 to other organizations in need of critical services and supplies, including ALONE Ireland, the Lake County Crisis Relief Fund, the Chicago Community COVID-19 Response Fund, the Silicon Valley Community COVID-19 Coronavirus Regional Response Fund and the Greater Washington Community Foundation COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund. Read our full press release .
For medical information requests (healthcare professionals only), please call 1-866-479-6742 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
玩弄放荡人妇系列To report an adverse event or side effect, please call 1-866-479-6742 (option 1) or visit or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
For all other inquiries, please call 1-866-479-6742 (option 3) or email email@example.com.